Microsoft Flow doesn’t have “contains data” or “does not contain data” operator options in its condition action. It is still possible to perform a “contains data” search by using the “is equal to” or “is not equal to” operator along with a null function. The steps below can be reversed if you wish to use “is not equal to” instead.
Step by Step Contains Data Guide
- Create a Built-in Condition action.
- Add your dynamic field to check into the “choose a value” box.
- Select the option “is equal to”.
- Within “Choose a value” select Expression.
- Type null into the fx box and select OK.
- In the “If no” branch continue with your contains data actions.
- In the “If Yes” branch terminate the flow or perform does not contain data actions.