PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SITES
These terms were most recently updated on: 24th July 2017.
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Our sites are operated by TxtSync Limited (“we, us“). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11664465 and have our registered office at Floor 3, Pheonix Yard, 5 – 9 Upper Brown Street, Leicester, LE1 5Te, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is 266 8576 49.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BY USING ANY OF OUR SITES YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use any of our sites.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- Our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, and information about the cookies on our site. By using our site, you consent to such processing.
- Our Terms of Supply for the TxtSync, which sets out the terms and conditions on which you subscribe to use our platform. By subscribing to this service you are agreeing to those terms and conditions.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use any of our sites, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on the date set out at the beginning of these terms.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITES
We may update and change any of our sites from time to time to reflect changes to our users’ needs and our business priorities or to comply with relevant laws and regulations.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITES
Other than app.txtsync.com, our sites are made available free of charge but we advertise a service which is only available on a paid-for subscription basis.
We do not guarantee that any of our sites, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our sites for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose or you are provided with a user ID code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITES
Unless otherwise expressly stated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our sites, and in the material published on them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are hereby reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our sites for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our sites.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our sites must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON OUR SITES
The content on our sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our sites.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our sites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our sites is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties (in particular within our news bulletin), these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
USER-GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
Our sites may include features that allow information and materials to be uploaded by other users of the sites from time to time, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our sites do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- Subject always to the Terms of Supply for the TxtSync Platform, we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our sites or any content on them.
- Subject always to the Terms of Supply for the TxtSync Platform, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our sites; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our sites.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site and all of our services for business users. You agree not to use our site for any personal purposes.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
RIGHTS YOU ARE GIVING US TO USE MATERIAL YOU UPLOAD
When you upload or post content to our sites, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- A non-exclusive worldwide irrevocable royalty free licence to store the content on our sites or on any of our associated or affiliated sites.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our sites, the server on which our sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITES
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our sites in any website that is not owned by you.
Our sites must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our sites other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our sites other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
The TxtSync™ name and logo are trading names of TxtSync Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site.